Retreat on Grace Creek23838 Grace Creek Road
Bozman, MD 21612
Jaw-dropping home for the discerning renter!
Retreat on Grace Creek is a luxury home the entire family can enjoy! From the dual living spaces to the exquisite finishes, this is one vacation rental you'll never want to leave. All bedrooms are en suite so everyone can enjoy the privacy of their own bathrooms. There are lofts in both of the kids' bedrooms: one for sleeping and one for gaming. There is a spacious office for anyone needing a quiet place to work and multiple laundry facilities conveniently located throughout the house. This home is large enough for multiple families to vacation together, and with a dining table that seats 12, why not bring everyone to the table for a game of cards after dinner? Speaking of dinner, the gourmet kitchen will tempt you into all sorts of culinary explorations after picking up some local seafood and produce!
Of course, no Eastern Shore vacation is complete until you take a dip in the pool and take in the views of Grace Creek. Boasting multiple ice makers within the house and one in the pool cabana, you'll never need to go far to refresh your drink on a hot summer day. If you need to get out of the sun but still want to enjoy the outdoors, kick back on the screened porch with a book and a glass of iced tea. A waterside patio offers extended dining options, a fire pit, and a grilling station. You really can't ask for anything more at this astounding vacation retreat!
Talbot County STR License #ST-238-STM
Property Information & Notes:
- Swimming Pool: Please note our swimming pools are open from May 15-October 15. Please be sure to bring your own pool towels.
- Waterfront: Grace Creek
- Dock: Water and electric at dock
- Outdoor Pavilion: Beverage cooler, sink, TV, ice maker, powder room, Adirondack gliders, outdoor dining
- Yard Games: Horseshoe pits
- Outdoor Fireplace and Fire Pit: Wood-burning. Firewood is not provided.
- WiFi: Please note that the rural nature of the area limits the data access and some properties can experience slow speeds, or access limited to email and web browsing and not streaming.
- Pet Policy: Pets Not Permitted.
- Grill: This property has a Viking propane grill. Propane is provided. It also has a wood pellet grill. Wood pellets not provided.
- Gourmet Kitchen: Sub-Zero Refrigerator, Professional-grade Stove/Oven, Multiple dishwashers, Multiple ice makers, 14-cup Drip Coffee Maker, Wine Coolers, Nespresso Maker, Kitchen Aid Mixer, Blender
- Pool Loungers, Tables, Chairs
- Private Pier with Paved Path
- Bedroom 1 - King (First Level)
- Bedroom 2 - King (First Level)
- Bedroom 3 - Full-over-Full Bunk Bed & Full-Size Loft Bed (Second Level)
- Bedroom 4 - King (Second Level)
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Twin-Size Bunk Beds (Second Level)
- Bedroom 6 - King (Second Level)
All ESVR properties include bed and bath linens, beds made prior to your arrival, and a starter supply of toilet paper, bathroom soap, paper towels, and dishwater detergent. Please be sure to add these items to your grocery list for the duration of your stay.
Our properties do not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, online bookings for group rentals will not be honored.
Weddings and special events of any kind are not permitted at our vacation rental properties due to local zoning ordinances and our homeowner agreements.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions, and amenities shown above. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed.
- Internet Service = WiFi
- Microwave = Yes
- Central A/C = Yes
- Coffee Maker = Yes
- Dishwasher = Yes
- Stove = Yes
- Washer = Yes
- Dryer = Yes
- Location = Waterfront
- Area = St. Michaels
- Unit Type = Luxury
- Non-Smoking = Yes
- Rental Type = Saturday - Saturday
- Pool Type = Private Outdoor Pool
- Boat Slip/Dock = Yes
- Linens Provided = Yes
- Outdoor Kitchen = Yes
- Pets Not Allowed = Yes
- Oven = Yes
- Heating = Yes
- Dining Area = Yes
- Smoke Detector = Yes
- Waterfront = Creekfront
- Water View = Creek View
Ask us about Mini Week Availability!
|01/02/2021 - 04/30/2021||$1650||$11550|
|05/01/2021 - 05/07/2021||$1650||$11550|
|05/08/2021 - 05/14/2021||$1650||$11550|
|05/15/2021 - 05/21/2021||$1650||$11550|
|05/22/2021 - 05/28/2021||$2100||$11550|
|05/29/2021 - 06/04/2021||$1650||$11550|
|06/05/2021 - 06/11/2021||$1650||$11550|
|06/12/2021 - 06/18/2021||$1650||$11550|
|06/19/2021 - 06/25/2021||$1650||$11550|
|06/26/2021 - 07/02/2021||$1650||$11550|
|07/03/2021 - 07/09/2021||$1650||$11550|
|07/10/2021 - 07/16/2021||$1650||$11550|
|07/17/2021 - 07/23/2021||$1650||$11550|
|07/24/2021 - 07/30/2021||$1650||$11550|
|07/31/2021 - 08/06/2021||$1650||$11550|
|08/07/2021 - 08/13/2021||$1650||$11550|
|08/14/2021 - 08/20/2021||$1650||$11550|
|08/21/2021 - 08/27/2021||$1650||$11550|
|08/28/2021 - 09/03/2021||$1650||$11550|
|09/04/2021 - 09/10/2021||$1650||$11550|
|09/11/2021 - 09/17/2021||$1650||$11550|
|09/18/2021 - 09/24/2021||$1650||$11550|
|09/25/2021 - 10/01/2021||$1650||$11550|
|10/02/2021 - 11/12/2021||$1650||$11550|
|11/13/2021 - 11/19/2021||$1650||$11550|
|11/20/2021 - 11/26/2021||$2100||$11550|
|11/27/2021 - 12/24/2021||$1650||$11550|