Oxford Oasis309 Bonfield Avenue
Oxford, MD 21654
Two houses on one beautiful property!
Vacationing with friends or extended family? Oxford Oasis can accommodate you beautifully and comfortably! Crisp, bright interiors and comfortable, modern furnishings in both the main house and the guest house will welcome you into the oasis. Located in historic Oxford, MD, this property sits at the end of a quiet street, facing a broad expanse of the Tred Avon River. Enjoy water views from almost everywhere on the property. The wide backyard gently rolls toward the river where you can take out one of the kayaks, canoes, or stand-up paddleboards, or go fishing off the dock. A refreshing swim can be enjoyed by all as the pool is conveniently located between the two houses.
This sanctuary is a short walk from the center of town, where you'll find several waterfront restaurants, the historic Robert Morris Inn, and the popular Scottish Highland Creamery. Take your car or bikes onto the Oxford Ferry and ride across the river toward Easton and St. Michaels. This is Talbot County at its finest!
Property Information & Notes:
- Swimming Pool: Please note our swimming pools are open from May 15-October 15. Please be sure to bring your own pool towels.
- Dock Information: Tred Avon River. 120` MLW 6` Bulkhead: approx 75` Floating Dock: small dock tethered to the bulkhead.
- Water Toys Included: 4 Kayaks (3 single, 1 tandem), 4 Paddle Boards. To ensure proper sizing for your group, please bring your own life jackets, or we can recommend a rental agency.
- Bicycles: 4 Bicycles
- Fireplace: Gas fireplace
- WiFi: Please note that the rural nature of the area limits the data access and some properties can experience slow speeds, or access limited to e-mail and web browsing and not streaming.
- Pet Policy: Pets Not Permitted.
- Grill: This property has a propane grill. Propane is provided.
- Multiple flat-panel TVs (living room & master bedroom)
- Washer and dryer located in the utility shed
- Main House: 1 King, 2 Queens
- Guest House: 3 Queens, 2 Twin XLs, 1 Double
All ESVR properties include bed and bath linens, beds made prior to your arrival, and a starter supply of toilet paper, bathroom soap, paper towels, and dishwater detergent. Please be sure to add these items to your grocery list for the duration of your stay.
Our properties do not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, online bookings for group rentals will not be honored.
Weddings and special events of any kind are not permitted at our vacation rental properties due to local zoning ordinances and our homeowner agreements.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions, and amenities shown above. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed
- Kayaks # and Type = (3) single, (1) tandem
- Internet Service = WiFi
- Microwave = Yes
- Central A/C = Yes
- Paddleboards = Yes
- Coffee Maker = Yes
- Dishwasher = Yes
- Stove = Yes
- Location = Waterfront
- Area = Oxford
- Unit Type = Single Family
- Non-Smoking = Yes
- Rental Type = Saturday - Saturday
- Pool Type = Private Outdoor Pool
- Linens Provided = Yes
- Pets Not Allowed = Yes
- Oven = Yes
- Heating = Yes
- Dining Area = Yes
- Smoke Detector = Yes
- Waterfront = Riverfront
- Water View = River View
Ask us about Mini Week Availability!
|12/02/2019 - 05/21/2020||$700||$4900|
|05/22/2020 - 05/25/2020||$875||$4900|
|05/26/2020 - 06/19/2020||$700||$4900|
|06/20/2020 - 06/26/2020||$700||$4900|
|06/27/2020 - 07/03/2020||$700||$4900|
|07/04/2020 - 07/10/2020||$700||$4900|
|07/11/2020 - 07/17/2020||$700||$4900|
|07/18/2020 - 07/24/2020||$700||$4900|
|07/25/2020 - 07/31/2020||$700||$4900|
|08/01/2020 - 08/07/2020||$700||$4900|
|08/08/2020 - 08/14/2020||$700||$4900|
|08/15/2020 - 08/21/2020||$700||$4900|
|08/22/2020 - 08/28/2020||$700||$4900|
|08/29/2020 - 11/24/2020||$700||$4900|
|11/25/2020 - 11/29/2020||$875||$4900|
|11/30/2020 - 05/20/2021||$700||$4900|
|05/21/2021 - 05/23/2021||$875||$4900|