Loblolly Cove5948 Elston Shore Road
Neavitt, MD 21652
Single level family funhouse with everything you need to enjoy a Chesapeake Bay vacation!
Loblolly Cove is a magical getaway for all ages; yours for relaxing and enjoying life at its best. There is so much to do here, you may never want to leave! This charming, spacious home situated on five private acres is all about waterfront fun. The large swimming pool is sited close to the shoreline, with stunning southwest views across the Chesapeake Bay and Choptank River. The new gourmet eat-in kitchen has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, designer cabinets, two sinks, and more--all with newly expanded water views. Enjoy relaxing meals on the poolside screened porch, perfect for dining and watching the big, ever-changing sky. The pool area adjoins the screened porch, covered patio, alfresco seating, and outdoor shower. The property has a vast lawn for sports, a waterside fire pit, and a modern dock with seating. The new poolside game room has a pool table and ping pong, foosball, and game tables. All are wonderful spots for kids and adults to relax and reconnect.
Two kayaks are included for exploring the extensive shoreline. A kayak launch and a swim ladder make it easy to splash, swim, paddle, and wade on the sandy bottom. Relax in the Adirondack chairs as workboats and sailboats meander by-- while eagles, osprey, and other wildlife entertain you. Our guests love watching gorgeous sunsets, swimming long laps in the 40-foot pool, and napping in the waterfront hammock. Loblolly Cove is in the quaint fishing village of Neavitt, about fifteen minutes from St. Michaels. The flat terrain is perfect for walking and biking. You can launch your boat at the Neavitt town pier and boat ramp, where local workboats dock after fishing on the Chesapeake.
Cycling aficionados can ride to St. Michaels or Tilghman Island on scenic flat roads. Our guests have the best of Eastern Shore living, with restaurants and shops in St. Michaels, fresh crabs from authentic local watermen, delightful boat tours and skipjack rides, the nearby Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum, wildlife everywhere, and abundant history and charm all around.
Evening is a special time at Loblolly as friends and family watch the sunset from the dock, cooled by the onshore breezes. Enjoy a nostalgic campfire in the stone fire pit at the water's edge. Watch the constellations become crystal clear overhead, while the only sound you hear is the lapping of waves on the shoreline.
This one-of-a-kind home is perfect for families, kids, teens, couples, and friends, with abundant seating and sleeping space for all. The ample accommodations include:
- a king bed in the waterfront master bedroom with full bath,
- a queen bed with extra twin bed adjoining the hall full bath,
- a den with two twins and a queen sleep-sofa, and
- a bonus bedroom with full bath and five twin beds.
Talbot County STR License #ST-948-POW
Property Information & Notes:
- Swimming Pool: Please note our swimming pools are open from May 15-October 15. Please be sure to bring your own pool towels.
- Dock Information: Choptank River - 600' of shoreline 120' dock with water, lighting, and electricity. The dock has a boat slip, swim ladder, bench, and kayak launch. 3' MLW. Please note the dock is very open and exposed to the weather. Located near the Neavitt Landing where you can launch your boat.
- Water Toys Included: 2 kayaks with paddles. To ensure proper sizing for your group, please bring your own life jackets, or we can recommend a rental agency.
- Fireplace: Not for guest use
- Firepit: Stone Fire Pit (Firewood may be purchased; driftwood is often available.)
- Firewood is not provided
- WiFi: Please note that the rural nature of the area limits the data access and some properties can experience slow speeds, or access limited to e-mail and web browsing and not streaming. The service works well for e-mailing, but not for streaming movies or extensive web-browsing. As of now, this satellite internet service is the only option available to the homeowners.
- Pet Policy: Pets Not Permitted
- Grill: This property has a charcoal grill. Charcoal and lighter fluid is the responsibility of the guest. This property also has a propane grill. Propane is provided.
- Large Gourmet Kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Finished Game Room with Pool Table, Ping Pong Table and Foosball Table
- Satellite TV (One TV/DVD player located in Living Room)
- DVD Player in master bedroom
- 4th bedroom is listed as a Sitting/Sleeping Area on the floor plan and can be closed for privacy
- Board Games, DVDs, Book Library
- Water View from Almost Every Room
- Outdoor Shower
- Large Waterside Screened Porch
- Waterside Covered Patio
- Grill Station Near Pool Area
- Waterside Hammock
- Basketball Hoop
- Large, Flat Lawn for Soccer and Lawn Games
- Waterside Picnic Table & Adirondack Chairs
- Crab Trap
- Rural Setting
- 20 minutes to St. Michaels
All ESVR properties include bed and bath linens, beds made prior to your arrival, and a starter supply of toilet paper, bathroom soap, paper towels, and dishwater detergent. Please be sure to add these items to your grocery list for the duration of your stay.
Our properties do not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, online bookings for group rentals will not be honored.
Weddings and special events of any kind are not permitted at our vacation rental properties due to local zoning ordinances and our homeowner agreements.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions, and amenities shown above. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed
- Kayaks # and Type = (2) kayaks
- Microwave = Yes
- Central A/C = Yes
- Coffee Maker = Yes
- Dishwasher = Yes
- Stove = Yes
- Washer = Yes
- Dryer = Yes
- Location = Waterfront
- Area = St. Michaels
- Unit Type = Multi-Family
- Non-Smoking = Yes
- Rental Type = Saturday - Saturday
- Pool Type = Private Outdoor Pool
- Boat Slip/Dock = Yes
- Linens Provided = Yes
- Pets Not Allowed = Yes
- Oven = Yes
- Heating = Yes
- Dining Area = Yes
- Smoke Detector = Yes
- Waterfront = Riverfront
- Water View = River View
Ask us about Mini Week Availability!
|12/02/2019 - 05/21/2020||$600||$4075|
|05/22/2020 - 05/25/2020||$730||$4075|
|05/26/2020 - 06/19/2020||$600||$4075|
|06/20/2020 - 06/26/2020||$600||$4075|
|06/27/2020 - 07/03/2020||$600||$4075|
|07/04/2020 - 07/10/2020||$600||$4075|
|07/11/2020 - 07/17/2020||$600||$4075|
|07/18/2020 - 07/24/2020||$600||$4075|
|07/25/2020 - 07/31/2020||$600||$4075|
|08/01/2020 - 08/07/2020||$600||$4075|
|08/08/2020 - 08/14/2020||$600||$4075|
|08/15/2020 - 08/21/2020||$600||$4075|
|08/22/2020 - 08/28/2020||$600||$4075|
|08/29/2020 - 11/24/2020||$600||$4075|
|11/25/2020 - 11/29/2020||$730||$4075|
|11/30/2020 - 05/20/2021||$600||$4075|
|05/21/2021 - 05/23/2021||$730||$4075|