Indian Fields5919 Horns Point Road
Cambridge, MD 21613
Twenty-five acre nature lovers` delight!
Bring your gear - on over 25 acres and 800' of southeast shoreline, Indian Fields is set up for an active vacation. Fishing, crabbing, boating, kayaking, and swimming in the private waterfront pool is just for starters. Indian Fields' front porch facing the river is perfect for the family crab feast. Bring a bocce ball or croquet set - the front lawn is perfect for a tournament while those less inclined to play can relax in the shade. A pick-up game of hoops on the waterside basketball court (single backboard) keeps everyone in shape. Less than three minutes from the property is Horn Point Laboratory, where you can tour a real marine biology lab and oyster hatchery. Looking to be a little less "earthy" but still want to be outdoors, grab a tee time at Choptank River Golf Course, which is also less than two miles from the property. The par 72/73 course plays to just over 6,450 yards.
Indian Fields is over 3,500 square feet and lovingly restored to its classic 1920s style. Glossy wood floor planks remind you of how homes used to be built. Indian Fields is perfectly set up for one or two families with a cozy "cousins' bunk room" for late-night whispering while the grown-ups enjoy an evening on the front porch facing the Choptank. Trust us, the kids will be tired at day's end and you will have some coveted time to relax. Forget those crowded beaches and noisy boardwalks and come to Indian Fields. A vacation where the kids can let the screen door hit them on their way out and you don't have to worry about getting stuck in traffic unless moving a turtle off of the road on a bike ride constitutes gridlock!
Property Information & Notes:
- Swimming Pool: Please note our swimming pools are open from May 15-October 15. Please be sure to bring your own pool towels.
- Dock Information: Choptank River. 200' dock, no water or power on dock, 4 ft
- Water Toys Included: 2 single kayaks. Life jackets are provided, but to ensure proper sizing for your group, please bring your own, or we can recommend a rental agency.
- Fireplace: Gas
- Firepit: Firewood is not provided
- WiFi: Please note that the rural nature of the area limits the data access and some properties can experience slow speeds, or access limited to e-mail and web browsing and not streaming
- Pet Policy: This property is dog-friendly for up to two dogs at no additional charge
- Grill: This property has a propane grill. Propane is provided.
- Bedroom 1 - King
- Bedroom 2 - Queen
- Bedroom 3 - Double & 2 Twin
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Twin
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Twin
All ESVR properties include bed and bath linens, beds made prior to your arrival, and a starter supply of toilet paper, bathroom soap, paper towels, and dishwater detergent. Please be sure to add these items to your grocery list for the duration of your stay.
Our properties do not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, online bookings for group rentals will not be honored.
Weddings and special events of any kind are not permitted at our vacation rental properties due to local zoning ordinances and our homeowner agreements.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions, and amenities shown above. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed
- Kayaks # and Type = (2) single
- Internet Service = WiFi
- Microwave = Yes
- Coffee Maker = Yes
- Dishwasher = Yes
- Stove = Yes
- Washer = Yes
- Dryer = Yes
- Location = Waterfront
- Area = Cambridge
- Unit Type = Multi-Family
- Non-Smoking = Yes
- Pets Allowed = Yes
- Rental Type = Sunday - Sunday
- Pool Type = Private Outdoor Pool
- Total # of TVs = 1
- Linens Provided = Yes
- Oven = Yes
- Heating = Yes
- Dining Area = Yes
- Smoke Detector = Yes
- Waterfront = Creekfront
- Water View = Creek View
Ask us about Mini Week Availability!
|08/09/2020 - 08/15/2020||$500||$3500|
|08/16/2020 - 08/22/2020||$500||$3500|
|08/23/2020 - 08/29/2020||$500||$3500|
|08/30/2020 - 09/07/2020||$500||$3500|
|09/08/2020 - 11/24/2020||$500||$3500|
|11/25/2020 - 11/29/2020||$625||$3500|
|11/30/2020 - 12/27/2020||$500||$3500|
|05/24/2021 - 05/31/2021||$625||$3500|
|06/01/2021 - 12/31/2021||$500||$3500|