Heron Point25680 Edgeview Road
Royal Oak, MD 21662
Unassuming Family Cottage with Water Views on Three Sides
Situated on more than three acres of waterfront, this unassuming cottage packs a punch. A true point of land with water on three sides and endless sunset views over Broad Creek is what surrounds the quaint domicile. Recently renovated, this home has been transformed into a light-filled retreat with unobstructed water views, coastal casual decor and updated everything else. Impossible to build this close to the water again, the river room and pool views will draw you in and keep you coming back. Those lucky enough to occupy over the 4th of July week can see fireworks from multiple towns on a clear night. Large expansive grounds will entertain the old fashioned way - fishing, crabbing, kayaking, swimming or letting the cousins play a game of hide and seek instead of sitting in front of the TV. This cottage was reconditioned for family, friends and fun, and is perfectly positioned in between St. Michaels and Easton.
Talbot County STR License #ST-256-MUE
Property Information & Notes:
- Swimming Pool: Please note our swimming pools are open from May 15-October 15. Please be sure to bring your own pool towels.
- Dock Information: Edge Creek Private Dock - 4' MLW, 150' dock no water, 15 amp electricity
- Fireplaces: 2 Woodburning fireplaces - wood not provided
- Firepit: Firewood is not provided
- WiFi: Please note that the rural nature of the area limits the data access and some properties can experience slow speeds, or access limited to e-mail and web browsing and not streaming.
- Pet Policy: This property is dog-friendly for up to two dogs at no additional charge.
- Grill: This property has a charcoal grill. Charcoal and lighter fluid is the responsibility of the guest.
- Ping Pong Table in Garage
- Bedroom 1 - King
- Bedroom 2 - Queen
- Bedroom 3 - Double
- Bedroom 4 - 3 Singles
All ESVR properties include bed and bath linens, beds made prior to your arrival, and a starter supply of toilet paper, bathroom soap, paper towels, and dishwater detergent. Please be sure to add these items to your grocery list for the duration of your stay.
Our properties do not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, online bookings for group rentals will not be honored.
Weddings and special events of any kind are not permitted at our vacation rental properties due to local zoning ordinances and our homeowner agreements.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions, and amenities shown above. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed.
- Internet Service = WiFi
- Central A/C = Yes
- Coffee Maker = Yes
- Dishwasher = Yes
- Stove = Yes
- Washer = Yes
- Dryer = Yes
- Location = Waterfront
- Area = St. Michaels
- Unit Type = Single Family
- Non-Smoking = Yes
- Pets Allowed = Yes
- Rental Type = Saturday - Saturday
- Pool Type = Private Outdoor Pool
- Linens Provided = Yes
- Oven = Yes
- Heating = Yes
- Dining Area = Yes
- Smoke Detector = Yes
- Waterfront = Creekfront
- Water View = Creek View
Ask us about Mini Week Availability!
|12/02/2019 - 05/21/2020||$610||$4250|
|05/22/2020 - 05/25/2020||$760||$4250|
|05/26/2020 - 06/19/2020||$610||$4250|
|06/20/2020 - 06/26/2020||$610||$4250|
|06/27/2020 - 07/03/2020||$610||$4250|
|07/04/2020 - 07/10/2020||$610||$4250|
|07/11/2020 - 07/17/2020||$610||$4250|
|07/18/2020 - 07/24/2020||$610||$4250|
|07/25/2020 - 07/31/2020||$610||$4250|
|08/01/2020 - 08/07/2020||$610||$4250|
|08/08/2020 - 08/14/2020||$610||$4250|
|08/15/2020 - 08/21/2020||$610||$4250|
|08/22/2020 - 08/28/2020||$610||$4250|
|08/29/2020 - 11/24/2020||$610||$4250|
|11/25/2020 - 11/29/2020||$760||$4250|
|11/30/2020 - 05/20/2021||$610||$4250|
|05/21/2021 - 05/23/2021||$760||$4250|