Captain's Cove24692 Yacht Club Road
Saint Michaels, MD 21663
Fantastic Family Compound Just 1/2 Mile to Historic District!
Located just on the outskirts of St. Michaels, this fantastic family vacation compound provides everything you need for a true Eastern Shore getaway. The lovingly restored farmhouse has a brand new gourmet kitchen, five bedrooms, a cozy den, and a screened porch with a gas fireplace to warm you on those breezy summers or early fall mornings. There is plenty of room for everyone to spread out, play games, or enjoy coffee and plan the day while overlooking the formal garden.
The grounds are lush with mature landscaping, plenty of privacy, centuries-old shade trees, and room to roam for the little ones. Enjoy the new gazebo: a perfect backdrop to capture some treasured family photos! The newly restored barn supplies endless opportunities for your kids or kids-at-heart with game tables, air hockey, and foosball. Work off the crab cakes and ice cream with the Vectra gym and rowing equipment! The pool is flanked by a pool house complete with a changing area and two full baths for showering, in addition to a kitchenette for your snacks and favorite beverages. The hot tub is open year round for your enjoyment as well.
The deepwater slip has easy access to the Miles River and St. Michaels harbor. Kayaks are included with this property to explore the smaller creeks and nature-watch on a peaceful morning. Like a good Captain, the owner has taken meticulous care to ensure your enjoyment of this home. Guests who have previously stayed here will appreciate the continual upgrades, including new pool furniture, restored steps in the barn and other improvements. This home offers something for everyone!
Please note the ground floor of the barn is not available to guests between October and April.
Talbot County STR License #ST-102-WEI
Property Information & Notes
- Koi Pond: This property has a koi pond. Please supervise young children!
- Swimming Pool: Please note our swimming pools are open from May 15-October 15. Please be sure to bring your own pool towels
- Hot Tub: Open Year Round
- Waterfront: Long Haul Creek
- Dock Information: 100 ft L-shaped dock with 6 ft MLW, water, electricity (30 amp). Please note the owner keeps sailboat at the long end of dock; guest slips are interior slips
- Water Toys Included: 1 tandem kayak, 2 medium-sized kayaks (175 lbs or less), 1 stand up paddleboard
- To ensure proper sizing for your group, please bring your own life jackets, or we can recommend a rental agency
- Fireplace: Gas
- Firepit: Firewood is not provided
- Main house has 2.5 baths; Pool house has 2 baths
- WiFi: Please note that the rural nature of the area limits the data access and some properties can experience slow speeds or access limited to email and web browsing and not streaming
- Pet Policy: Pets Not Permitted
- Grill: This property has a propane grill. Propane is provided
- TVs in the living room, kids room, and game room
- Stereo/Bose Radio
- Barn with a home gym and game room with pool table. 1st level used for storage in off season, 2nd level still available. NO CENTRAL AIR/HEATING but has ceiling fan upstairs and furnace.
- Only a half-mile to town proper of St. Michaels
- Bedroom 1 - King
- Bedroom 2 - Queen
- Bedroom 3 - Double
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Single
All ESVR properties include bed and bath linens, beds made prior to your arrival, and a starter supply of toilet paper, bathroom soap, paper towels, and dishwater detergent. Please be sure to add these items to your grocery list for the duration of your stay.
Our properties do not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, online bookings for group rentals will not be honored.
Please Note: Weddings and special events of any kind are not permitted at our vacation rental properties due to local zoning ordinances and our homeowner agreements.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions, and amenities shown above. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed.
- Kayaks # and Type = (1)tandem, 2 medium, 1 paddleboard
- Internet Service = WiFi
- Microwave = Yes
- Central A/C = Yes
- Coffee Maker = Yes
- Dishwasher = Yes
- Stove = Yes
- Washer = Yes
- Dryer = Yes
- Location = Waterfront
- Area = St. Michaels
- Unit Type = Luxury
- Non-Smoking = Yes
- Rental Type = Saturday - Saturday
- Pool Type = Private Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi = Yes
- Boat Slip/Dock = Yes
- Linens Provided = Yes
- Pets Not Allowed = Yes
- Oven = Yes
- Heating = Yes
- Towels = Yes
- Dining Area = Yes
- Smoke Detector = Yes
- Waterfront = Creekfront
- Water View = Creek View
Ask us about Mini Week Availability!
|05/15/2021 - 05/21/2021||$875||$6125|
|05/22/2021 - 05/28/2021||$875||$6125|
|05/29/2021 - 06/04/2021||$875||$6125|
|06/05/2021 - 06/11/2021||$875||$6125|
|06/12/2021 - 06/18/2021||$875||$6125|
|06/19/2021 - 06/25/2021||$875||$6125|
|06/26/2021 - 07/02/2021||$875||$6125|
|07/03/2021 - 07/09/2021||$875||$6125|
|07/10/2021 - 07/16/2021||$875||$6125|
|07/17/2021 - 07/23/2021||$875||$6125|
|07/24/2021 - 07/30/2021||$875||$6125|
|07/31/2021 - 08/06/2021||$875||$6125|
|08/07/2021 - 08/13/2021||$875||$6125|
|08/14/2021 - 08/20/2021||$875||$6125|
|08/21/2021 - 08/27/2021||$875||$6125|
|08/28/2021 - 09/03/2021||$875||$6125|
|09/04/2021 - 09/10/2021||$875||$6125|
|09/11/2021 - 09/17/2021||$875||$6125|
|09/18/2021 - 09/24/2021||$875||$6125|
|09/25/2021 - 10/01/2021||$875||$6125|
|10/02/2021 - 11/12/2021||$875||$6125|
|11/13/2021 - 11/19/2021||$875||$6125|
|11/20/2021 - 11/26/2021||$875||$6125|
|11/27/2021 - 12/24/2021||$875||$6125|