Chestertown’s Brampton Inn and Chesapeake Chef Service are teaming up to present a series of alfresco dinner party’s highlighting the Eastern Shore’s farmers, watermen, cheesemakers, and many more.
Reserve Your Seat at the Table: Feasting Over Fire Dinner Series with Chesapeake Chef Service at Brampton Inn
Experience a quintessential Eastern Shore tradition and join us at Brampton Inn for an open-fire cauldron dinner that is a love letter to what’s in season. Chef Kurt Peter and his talented team from Chesapeake Chef Service is firing up the flame to create an imaginative, robust menu to celebrate the diverse seasonal abundance of local farmers, watermen, cheesemakers, vintners, and brewers to highlight the subtle changes of flavor throughout the season.
Set on the scenic alfresco Renaissance Garden terrace, each Feasting Over Fire menu will change and includes:
• Begin your visit with seasonal appetizers and craft cocktails garnished with herbs straight from the Brampton’s lush garden.
• Gather around a communal table to savor a decadent multi-course dinner by Chef Peter showcasing the finest local ingredients from neighboring farmers and watermen, paired with remarkable wines or spirits chosen by Chef Peter.
• Throughout the evening we will be entertained by the musical stylings of concert pianist, Michael Casey, who hails from Rock Hall.
• $120.00 per person includes gratuity. No fees.
• Available September 13th and October 12th, 6pm – 8pm. Dinner themes and menus will be forthcoming.
• Advance ticket purchase required. No walk-ups accepted. Ticket sales end 2 days prior to the event.
Extend your experience by making reservations to stay at Brampton Inn. Book online at https://bramptoninn.com/ or call 410-778-1860. Guests of the Inn will enjoy a bottle of Champagne and can retire to one of the many cozy seating areas, fire pit or the comfort of their cottage or suite and continue in their enjoyment of the enchanting evening. A decadent breakfast is included each morning of your stay.