Eastern Shore Vacations Office Closed through May 31st
Our Remote Staff is Here to Assist You
In an effort to keep our clients and team members safe – and to do our part in “flattening the curve” – our Eastern Shore Vacation Rentals office in Easton, MD, will be closed through May, 31, 2020. During this time, we will have staff working remotely to assist our guests and property owners. We are closely following this situation and relying heavily on the direction of state and local officials. Our hope is that these measures will bring about a swift end to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) so that we can begin welcoming guests again soon. For assistance, please call (410) 770-9093.
Community Responsibility Statement
We take our responsibility to our local community and its residents very seriously. We understand that we provide a great deal of commerce to the small businesses in the community and take pride in feeding the economy.
These businesses have suffered during this difficult time. Now more than ever, we feel a responsibility to help local businesses regain some traction in the market. With so many annual events cancelling or postponing, we know it will not be business as usual this summer for us and for our fellow business owners in the community.
However, we are ready to help bring visitors to the area and in turn commerce to local businesses. We accept the responsibility of helping our local economy and doing so safely. In the wake of COVID-19, we’re taking the following measures to ensure we are protecting our community:
- We will encourage guests to use local delivery resources for groceries and any other essentials.
- We will encourage our guests to purchase from local businesses, while maintaining social distancing and/or taking advantage of modified services from restaurants, cafes, eateries, etc.
- We will encourage our guests to come prepared with the required personal protective equipment (PPE) and/or providing the essentials for them.
- We are modifying check-in and check-out hours to allow for an extended, CDC-compliant cleaning that will take greater than 33% more time.
- We are working with vendors (and, in compliance with CDC guidelines) for the latest cleaning tools and supplies.
- Our guests will each sign a waiver that they understand and agree to abide with local distancing rules; that they haven’t demonstrated symptoms for 14 days, and if they display symptoms, they will shelter-in-place immediately.
The safety of residents and guests, as well as the financial recovery of the community, is important to us. We are in this together.
Cleaning Protocols and Guest Safety
Your safety is our top concern. Vantage Vacation Rentals is following CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfection in order to provide you with the safest property possible. We have given general guidelines to all cleaning staff on which chemicals to use in cleaning, PPE equipment they should use in their cleaning process, as well as what and how to clean the units. For details, see the Cleaning Protocols we have put in place.
We believe the steps we are taking with respect to policy communication and standards are the right thing for you, as our guests, and we want to ensure your continued trust and faith in Eastern Shore Vacation Rentals for future stays. This is a fluid set of circumstances and we will continue to keep you updated as this situation evolves. Please contact your Eastern Shore Vacation Rentals representative if you have any questions or concerns.