Tidal Serenity4004 Robinson Neck Road
Taylors Island, MD 21669
Perfect location for anyone seeking serenity and natural beauty!
Perfectly set up for a multi-generational, authentic Eastern Shore vacation, Tidal Serenity will take you back to simpler times. Located on St. John's Creek on Taylor's Island, the serene location will prompt you to unplug and unwind. The waterfront is fantastic for kayaking, and the dock is a great place to try crabbing and fishing (crab pots are available, but fishing rods aren't). With a bunkhouse that sleeps ten and the three-bedroom main house that sleeps six, you'll feel like you have a summer camp all to yourselves. Give Tidal Serenity a spin, and find out what the magic of the shore is all about!
Property Information & Notes:
- Waterfront: St. John Creek opens to Chesapeake Bay
- Dock Information: 1-2'MLW; Electric at the dock
- Water Toys Included: 2 single kayaks and paddles. To ensure proper sizing for your group, please bring your own life jackets, or we can recommend a rental agency.
- Fireplace: Wood-burning. Firewood is not provided.
- Firepit: Firewood is not provided.
- WiFi: Please note that the rural nature of the area limits the data access and some properties can experience slow speeds, or access limited to email and web browsing and not streaming.
- Pet Policy: This property is dog-friendly for up to two dogs at no additional charge.
- Grill: This property has a propane grill. Propane is provided.
- Coffee maker: Keurig
- Fishing and crabbing on site
- Outdoor shower
- Large yard
- Bedroom 1 - King Bed (Main House)
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Beds (Main House)
- Bedroom 3 - Single Bed (Main House)
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Bunk Beds & 2 Single Beds (Detached Bunk House)
- Bedroom 5 - Queen Bed & Double Bed (Detached Bunk House)
- Living Room - Double Sleep Sofa (in both Main House and Bunk House)
Local Attractions Include:
- Black Water Refuge (Hiking, biking Wildlife watching, Nature trails, scenic drives, water sports and much more)
- Choptank River Lighthouse
- Bill Burton Fishing Pier
- Governors Hall at Sail winds park
- Spocott Windmill and Village
- Woolford store (old country store with bait, food and basic supplies)
- Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad museum and education center
- Richardson Maritime Museum
- Heritage Museum of Dorchester
All ESVR properties include bed and bath linens, beds made prior to your arrival, and a starter supply of toilet paper, bathroom soap, paper towels, and dishwater detergent. Please be sure to add these items to your grocery list for the duration of your stay.
Our properties do not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, online bookings for group rentals will not be honored.
Weddings and special events of any kind are not permitted at our vacation rental properties due to local zoning ordinances and our homeowner agreements.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions, and amenities shown above. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed
- Kayaks # and Type = (2) single
- Internet Service = WiFi
- Microwave = Yes
- Coffee Maker = Yes
- Dishwasher = Yes
- Stove = Yes
- Washer = Yes
- Dryer = Yes
- Location = Waterfront
- Area = Cambridge
- Unit Type = Multi-Family
- Non-Smoking = Yes
- Pets Allowed = Yes
- Rental Type = Flex Stay
- Boat Slip/Dock = Yes
- Linens Provided = Yes
- Oven = Yes
- Heating = Yes
- Towels = Yes
- Dining Area = Yes
- Smoke Detector = Yes
- Waterfront = Creekfront
- Water View = Creek View
Ask us about Mini Week Availability!
|11/30/2020 - 12/25/2020||$410||$2850|
|12/26/2020 - 01/01/2021||$425||$2950|
|01/02/2021 - 04/30/2021||$425||$2950|
|05/01/2021 - 05/07/2021||$445||$3100|
|05/08/2021 - 05/14/2021||$445||$3100|
|05/15/2021 - 05/21/2021||$445||$3100|
|05/22/2021 - 05/28/2021||$445||$3100|
|05/29/2021 - 06/04/2021||$445||$3100|
|06/05/2021 - 06/11/2021||$445||$3100|
|06/12/2021 - 06/18/2021||$445||$3100|
|06/19/2021 - 06/25/2021||$445||$3100|
|06/26/2021 - 07/02/2021||$445||$3100|
|07/03/2021 - 07/09/2021||$445||$3100|
|07/10/2021 - 07/16/2021||$445||$3100|
|07/17/2021 - 07/23/2021||$445||$3100|
|07/24/2021 - 07/30/2021||$445||$3100|
|07/31/2021 - 08/06/2021||$445||$3100|
|08/07/2021 - 08/13/2021||$445||$3100|
|08/14/2021 - 08/20/2021||$445||$3100|
|08/21/2021 - 08/27/2021||$445||$3100|
|08/28/2021 - 09/03/2021||$445||$3100|
|09/04/2021 - 09/10/2021||$445||$3100|
|09/11/2021 - 09/17/2021||$445||$3100|
|09/18/2021 - 09/24/2021||$445||$3100|
|09/25/2021 - 10/01/2021||$445||$3100|
|10/02/2021 - 11/12/2021||$445||$3100|
|11/13/2021 - 11/19/2021||$445||$3100|
|11/20/2021 - 11/26/2021||$445||$3100|
|11/27/2021 - 12/24/2021||$445||$3100|