Swan's Rest26577 Arcadia Shores Road
Easton, MD 21601
Well-maintained family vacation home - great location, pool, kayaks, and fire pit.
Swans Rest is the "easy button" of vacation homes: no surprises, well decorated, and everything upgraded. The full onsite amenities include waterfront Adirondack chairs, which we love! The waterfront pool, grilling deck, kayaks, and dock for fishing and crabbing provide plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors. With over 4,000 square feet, Swans Rest gives everyone plenty of space to be together inside as well. The screened porch is one of our favorite spaces with its great water views and proximity to the fabulous kitchen for late morning breakfast or an alfresco evening. Imagine enjoying a sunset drink while stoking the fire in the fire pit provided. Less than six miles from both St. Michaels and Easton, you can take your pick of visiting each town's farmers markets for the freshest produce locals can offer. Rent bikes or bring your own because the roads are flat and the shoulders are generous, making for great exercise to earn lunch at one of the multitudes of fabulous restaurants. Vacationing in privacy on slightly more than four acres yet within minutes to the Eastern Shore's two most popular towns is the "easy button". Come during any season; a Swan's Rest vacation will leave you refreshed.
Talbot County STR License #ST-265-MCH
Property Information & Notes:
- Swimming Pool: Please note our swimming pools are open from May 15-October 15. Please be sure to bring your own pool towels.
- Acreage: 4.1 acres
- Dock Information: Miles River 80' dock, 3' MLW Please note there is a sandbar at the mouth of the creek, larger boats will have trouble navigating
at low tide
- Water Toys Included: 4 single cockpit style kayaks and 1 canoe
- Fireplace: Woodburning (firewood not provided)
- Firepits: Firewood is not provided
- WiFi: Please note that the rural nature of the area limits the data access and some properties can experience slow speeds, or access limited to e-mail and web browsing and not streaming.
- Pet Policy: This property is dog-friendly for up to two dogs at no additional charge.
- Grill: This property has a propane grill. Propane is provided.
- Bedroom 1 - King
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Doubles
- Bedroom 3 - Queen
All ESVR properties include bed and bath linens, beds made prior to your arrival, and a starter supply of toilet paper, bathroom soap, paper towels, and dishwater detergent. Please be sure to add these items to your grocery list for the duration of your stay.
Our properties do not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, online bookings for group rentals will not be honored.
Weddings and special events of any kind are not permitted at our vacation rental properties due to local zoning ordinances and our homeowner agreements.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions, and amenities shown above. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed
- Kayaks # and Type = (4) single cockpit style Camdens 12`
- Internet Service = WiFi
- Microwave = Yes
- Central A/C = Yes
- Coffee Maker = Yes
- Dishwasher = Yes
- Stove = Yes
- Location = Waterfront
- Area = Easton
- Unit Type = Single Family
- Non-Smoking = Yes
- Pets Allowed = Yes
- Rental Type = Saturday - Saturday
- Pool Type = Private Outdoor Pool
- Total # of TVs = 4
- Boat Slip/Dock = Yes
- Linens Provided = Yes
- Oven = Yes
- Heating = Yes
- Towels = Yes
- Dining Area = Yes
- Smoke Detector = Yes
- Waterfront = Creekfront
- Water View = Creek View
Ask us about Mini Week Availability!
|12/02/2019 - 05/21/2020||$436||$3050|
|05/22/2020 - 05/25/2020||$545||$3050|
|05/26/2020 - 06/19/2020||$436||$3050|
|06/20/2020 - 06/26/2020||$436||$3050|
|06/27/2020 - 07/03/2020||$436||$3050|
|07/04/2020 - 07/10/2020||$436||$3050|
|07/11/2020 - 07/17/2020||$436||$3050|
|07/18/2020 - 07/24/2020||$436||$3050|
|07/25/2020 - 07/31/2020||$436||$3050|
|08/01/2020 - 08/07/2020||$436||$3050|
|08/08/2020 - 08/14/2020||$436||$3050|
|08/15/2020 - 08/21/2020||$436||$3050|
|08/22/2020 - 08/28/2020||$436||$3050|
|08/29/2020 - 11/24/2020||$436||$3050|
|11/25/2020 - 11/29/2020||$545||$3050|
|11/30/2020 - 05/20/2021||$436||$3050|
|05/21/2021 - 05/23/2021||$545||$3050|