Red Barn Farm
Saint Michaels, MD
No expense spared!
Talbot County STR License STN-23-19
The impressive 6BR, 5.5BA St. Michaels waterfront getaway has recently been remodeled throughout with your comfort in mind. The open floor plan features a modern interior and provides large entertainment spaces. No expense was spared in this chef-inspired kitchen that comes equipped with dual ovens, wine fridge and island with butcher block countertop.
The home boasts a master suite on both the first and second floors, each with a luxury ensuite bathroom and waterfront view. The 10-acre property has a resort-like backyard complete with a shady pergola, picnic tables, built-in swimming pool, and rolling green lawn. The westward facing screened porch provides a great spot for enjoying a morning cup of coffee or an evening cocktail with the sunset.
Perfectly positioned close to downtown St. Michaels. Discover all the perks of this extraordinary property. A rare vacation opportunity for a large family. Early booking is recommended.
- Waterfront: Rolles Creek with 300ft of shoreline.
- Dock: 75ft private dock. Water and electricity are available for guest use.
- Water Toys: 1 Kayak, 1 Canoe and 1 Paddleboard are available for guest use. To ensure proper life jacket sizing, please bring your own or we can recommend a local rental agency.
- Pool: Private pool. Swimming pools are open from May 15 - October 15. Be sure to bring your own pool towels.
- Land Toys: 3 bicycles are available for guest use.
- Grill: Propane grill. Propane is provided.
- WiFi: Please note that the rural nature of the area may limit data access. Some of our properties can experience slow internet speeds.
- Bedroom 1 - King
- Bedroom 2 - King
- Bedroom 3 - King
- Bedroom 4 - Queen
- Bedroom 5 - Queen
- Bedroom 6 - Bunk Bed - Single Over Single with Crib
Property Rules and Regulations:
- Download a complete list of rules and regulations for this property.
Additional Property Notes:
- This property includes sheets, pillows/pillowcases, bedspreads/blankets, and bath towels.
- Kitchens are equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, dishes, glasses, basic supply of pots & pans, cooking and eating utensils.
- A courtesy starter pack of 1 roll of paper towels, 1 trash bag, 1 roll of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 dishwasher pod, 1 laundry pod, and 1 travel size set of (soap, shampoo and conditioner) per bathroom will be provided. Be sure to add these items to your shopping list, as we do not supply these items for the entire stay.
- This property does not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, a group rental made by an individual under the age of 25 will not be honored.
- Due to the rural nature of the area, this property may experience slow internet speeds, limited access to email, web browsing and streaming services.
- Due to local zoning ordinances weddings and special events are not permitted at this property.
- Due to the local noise ordinance, outside noise should be limited between 9pm and 7am.
- No refunds will be given due to amenity or event closures/cancellations.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions, and amenities. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed.
- Still have questions, special requests or would like a reservation specialist to book your vacation for you? Call 443-664-4039 or email email@example.com.
Click to View Map
A. Cancellation by Agent: Agent may cancel this Agreement at any time, prior to Renter taking occupancy, and refund Renter all money paid. The Property must be occupied by the Renter identified above and all occupants of the premises shall be supervised by that Renter . Violation of this provision is grounds for immediate removal and Renter will forfeit all monies received by Agent . Agent also may cancel this Agreement without refund to Renter if Renter or Renter’s family or other invitees intentionally damage the Property, fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement or any applicable law, violate the rules and regulations of any applicable homeowners or condominium association, disturb the peace, become verbally abusive and/or threaten any Agent employee or contractor, or otherwise act in a manner inconsistent with the good character of the Property and the surrounding neighborhood. In the event the Property becomes uninhabitable subsequent to execution of this Agreement but prior to Renter’s Arrival Date, Agent reserves the right to relocate Renter to comparable alternative accommodations in the same geographic area as the Property, in which case no cancellation will occur.
B. Cancellation by Renter: In the event a Renter requests a cancellation of this Agreement, Agent will return the Property to the rental market and use the same efforts to re-rent the Property as Agent uses for other properties. Under such circumstances:
i. if Agent is able to re-rent this Property for the same dates of stay for the same amount or greater, Renter will be entitled to a refund of all amounts paid under this Agreement, less Agent's prevailing Processing Fee and Credit Card Processing Fee as referenced on receipt for this transaction;
ii. if Agent is able to re-rent this Property for the same dates of stay, but only for a lesser amount, Renter will be entitled to a refund of all amounts paid under this Agreement, less the Processing Fee and Credit Card Processing Fee, and less the difference between the amount of the original booking and the amount for which Agent was able to re-rent the Property; and
iii. if Renter requests a cancellation of this Agreement thirty (30) days or more in advance of the Arrival Date, and Agent is unable to re-rent this Property for the same dates of stay, Renter will forfeit one-third (1/3) of full rental amount called for under this Agreement, plus the Processing Fee and Credit Card Processing Fee. If, however, Renter requests a cancellation of this Agreement less than thirty (30) days in advance of the scheduled Arrival Date, and Agent is unable to re-rent this Property for the same dates of stay, Renter will forfeit the full rental amount called for under this Agreement.
All cancellations by Guest must occur prior to the beginning date of their stay, or no refunds will be provided. Nor will a refund be given if Guest refuses to take occupancy of the Property. As such, ESVR strongly recommends that Guest view images of the Property prior to booking their reservation. Rental units managed by ESVR are privately owned and reflect the personal needs and tastes of the individual Owners. For this reason, the furnishings and decor will vary according to each owner’s desires, and no refunds will be given based on complaints concerning the Property’s furnishings or decor. ESVR will endeavor to address any equipment malfunction promptly on behalf of Owner (such as televisions, VCRs, microwaves, etc.), but no refunds will be given as a result of the malfunction of such equipment – even if a repair or replacement is not available. No refunds will be given for inclement weather (including hurricanes or other acts of nature) or any other matter which may inconvenience Guest’s stay at the Property but which is beyond the control of ESVR or of Owner. For this reason, ESVR strongly suggests that Guest purchase the Travel Protection offered. In addition, no refunds will be provided for any actual or alleged inconvenience experienced by Guest as a result of any inconvenience resulting from construction or special events, or in the event, the Property’s pool is not open during Guest’s stay.