Osprey Point7135 Solitude Road
Saint Michaels, MD 21663
Tranquil Contemporary Waterfront Cottage with Pool, Dock, Kayaks and Canoe
Conveniently located between the charming towns of St Michaels and Easton, Osprey Point is just a stone's throw away from numerous shops, boutiques, and dining experiences to please the entire family. The house is nestled among trees at the far end of a private road and provides a truly safe, peaceful and tranquil haven. With only birdsong and the gentle rustling of trees in the cool southerly breeze, you can be assured of a completely restful and private vacation.
Set on a point, the aptly named Solitude Creek wraps around this lovely house, affording you water views from every room. The master suite benefits from a private deck where you can begin your day with freshly brewed coffee and a soul-warming sunrise. A large south-facing deck with ample outside dining area will enable you to make the most of outside living on your well-earned break. Catching crabs and fishing off the 80 ft dock (5ft MLW), will provide hours of entertainment for the children, as well as the perfect treat for the BBQ. This house is well-appointed, with a clean and modern feel. Glass doors line the whole back of the house, providing beautiful, uninterrupted views down Solitude Creek. The resident Ospreys are normally just a few feet offshore; these magnificent birds coupled with the shimmering waters will provide you with hours of viewing pleasure.
Talbot County STR License #ST-713-GIB
Property Information & Notes:
- Swimming Pool: Please note our swimming pools are open from May 15-October 15. Please be sure to bring your own pool towels.
- Dock Information: Solitude Creek. 80' dock with water and electricity, 4.5'MLW.
- Water Toys Included: (2) kayaks (1) Canoe. To ensure proper sizing for your group, please bring your own life jackets, or we can recommend a rental agent.
- Fireplace: Woodburning. Firewood is not provided.
- WiFi: Please note that the rural nature of the area limits the data access and some properties can experience slow speeds, or access limited to e-mail and web browsing and not streaming.
- Pet Policy: This property is dog-friendly for up to two dogs at no additional charge.
- Grill: This property has a propane grill. Propane is provided.
- Sony mini hi-fi, CD radio, iPod docking station
- Bedroom 1 - King
- Bedroom 2 - Queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Twin
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Twin
All ESVR properties include bed and bath linens, beds made prior to your arrival, and a starter supply of toilet paper, bathroom soap, paper towels, and dishwater detergent. Please be sure to add these items to your grocery list for the duration of your stay.
Our properties do not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, online bookings for group rentals will not be honored.
Weddings and special events of any kind are not permitted at our vacation rental properties due to local zoning ordinances and our homeowner agreements.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions, and amenities shown above. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed
- Kayaks # and Type = (2) single
- Internet Service = WiFi
- Microwave = Yes
- Central A/C = Yes
- Coffee Maker = Yes
- Dishwasher = Yes
- Stove = Yes
- Washer = Yes
- Dryer = Yes
- Location = Waterfront
- Area = St. Michaels
- Unit Type = Single Family
- Non-Smoking = Yes
- Pets Allowed = Yes
- Rental Type = Saturday - Saturday
- Pool Type = Private Outdoor Pool
- Boat Slip/Dock = Yes
- Linens Provided = Yes
- Last-Minute Deals = Yes
- Oven = Yes
- Heating = Yes
- Dining Area = Yes
- Smoke Detector = Yes
- Waterfront = Creekfront
- Water View = Creek View
Ask us about Mini Week Availability!
|07/04/2020 - 07/10/2020||$461||$3225|
|07/11/2020 - 07/17/2020||$461||$3225|
|07/18/2020 - 07/24/2020||$461||$3225|
|07/25/2020 - 07/31/2020||$461||$3225|
|08/01/2020 - 08/07/2020||$461||$3225|
|08/08/2020 - 08/14/2020||$461||$3225|
|08/15/2020 - 08/21/2020||$461||$3225|
|08/22/2020 - 08/28/2020||$461||$3225|
|08/29/2020 - 11/24/2020||$461||$3225|
|11/25/2020 - 11/29/2020||$565||$3225|
|11/30/2020 - 05/20/2021||$461||$3225|
|05/21/2021 - 05/23/2021||$565||$3225|
|05/24/2021 - 05/31/2021||$565||$3225|
|06/01/2021 - 12/31/2021||$461||$3225|