Escape Farm6448 Partridge Lane
Royal Oak, MD 21662
Newly Renovated, Low-Key Vacation in Private, Waterfront Setting
Through winding roads, past meadows, and loblolly pines, you'll arrive at Escape Farm, a delightfully charming home on Broad Creek. This quiet location provides plenty of privacy and expansive water views. The home offers lovely nods to both the traditional and modern: a comfortable abode with all your vacation needs. Enjoy your meals in either the bright and airy dining room or at the large, round rustic table in the kitchen--both seat at least eight! The screened porch is a fabulous perch from which to view the pool and the creek beyond. With plenty of room to run and play, the ample backyard stretches right down to the water, where a long pier awaits. Three master suites and three additional bedrooms provide comfortable spaces when it's time for bed, but don't forget to catch the sunset from one of the many Adirondack chairs set up to enjoy the water view. Escape Farm is the perfect getaway, close to all the charms of historic Saint Michaels.
There are private stables on the property with a private entrance. The stables are not accessible to guests. If you have any questions please contact the management company
Talbot County STR License #ST-644-ZAG
Property Information & Notes:
- Swimming Pool: Please note our swimming pools are open from May 15-October 15. Please be sure to bring your own pool towels.
- Waterfront: Bridge Creek
- Dock Information: 2ft
- Water Toys Included: 3 single kayaks. To ensure proper sizing for your group, please bring your own life jackets, or we can recommend a rental agency
- Yard Games: Basketball hoop on blacktop driveway
- Fireplace: Wood-burning. Firewood is not provided.
- Firepit: Firewood is not provided.
- WiFi: Please note that the rural nature of the area limits the data access and some properties can experience slow speeds, or access limited to email and web browsing and not streaming.
- Pet Policy: This property is dog-friendly for up to two dogs at no additional charge. Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Grill: This property has a propane grill. Propane is provided.
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Two fireplaces
- Large Yard with Portion Fenced In
- Bedroom 1 - King
- Bedroom 2 - King
- Bedroom 3 - King
- Bedroom 4 - Queen
- Bedroom 5 - Queen
- Bedroom 6 - King and 2 Singles, Crib
All ESVR properties include bed and bath linens, beds made prior to your arrival, and a starter supply of toilet paper, bathroom soap, paper towels, and dishwater detergent. Please be sure to add these items to your grocery list for the duration of your stay.
Our properties do not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, online bookings for group rentals will not be honored.
Weddings and special events of any kind are not permitted at our vacation rental properties due to local zoning ordinances and our homeowner agreements.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions, and amenities shown above. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed
- Kayaks # and Type = (3) single
- Internet Service = WiFi
- Microwave = Yes
- Central A/C = Yes
- Coffee Maker = Yes
- Dishwasher = Yes
- Toaster = 2 Slice
- Stove = Yes
- Washer = Yes
- Dryer = Yes
- Location = Waterfront
- Area = St. Michaels
- Unit Type = Single Family
- Non-Smoking = Yes
- Pets Allowed = Yes
- Rental Type = Saturday - Saturday
- Pool Type = Private Outdoor Pool
- Total # of TVs = 3
- Linens Provided = Yes
- Oven = Yes
- Heating = Yes
- Towels = Yes
- Dining Area = Yes
- Smoke Detector = Yes
- Carbon Monoxide Detector = Yes
- Waterfront = Creekfront
- Water View = Creek View
Ask us about Mini Week Availability!
|01/02/2021 - 04/30/2021||$1000||$7000|
|05/01/2021 - 05/07/2021||$1000||$7000|
|05/08/2021 - 05/14/2021||$1000||$7000|
|05/15/2021 - 05/21/2021||$1000||$7000|
|05/22/2021 - 05/28/2021||$1000||$7000|
|05/29/2021 - 06/04/2021||$1000||$7000|
|06/05/2021 - 06/11/2021||$1000||$7000|
|06/12/2021 - 06/18/2021||$1000||$7000|
|06/19/2021 - 06/25/2021||$1000||$7000|
|06/26/2021 - 07/02/2021||$1000||$7000|
|07/03/2021 - 07/09/2021||$1000||$7000|
|07/10/2021 - 07/16/2021||$1000||$7000|
|07/17/2021 - 07/23/2021||$1000||$7000|
|07/24/2021 - 07/30/2021||$1000||$7000|
|07/31/2021 - 08/06/2021||$1000||$7000|
|08/07/2021 - 08/13/2021||$1000||$7000|
|08/14/2021 - 08/20/2021||$1000||$7000|
|08/21/2021 - 08/27/2021||$1000||$7000|
|08/28/2021 - 09/03/2021||$1000||$7000|
|09/04/2021 - 09/10/2021||$1000||$7000|
|09/11/2021 - 09/17/2021||$1000||$7000|
|09/18/2021 - 09/24/2021||$1000||$7000|
|09/25/2021 - 10/01/2021||$1000||$7000|
|10/02/2021 - 11/12/2021||$1000||$7000|
|11/13/2021 - 11/19/2021||$1000||$7000|
|11/20/2021 - 11/26/2021||$1000||$7000|
|11/27/2021 - 12/24/2021||$1000||$7000|