Creek Cottage404 Reed Creek Farm Lane
Centreville, MD 21617
Extra rooms are available in a separate residence for additional guests if needed. Please contact ESVR's reservation team for additional information. Setup and cleaning charges apply. Bedding Extra Rooms: 2nd floor - Queen; 3rd floor- 1 Queen, 1 King
This lovely working farm is on a peninsula situated between Grove Creek and (surely not to your surprise) Reed Creek, which is just off of the Chester River. On this peninsula, historically called Wright's Neck, sits the Reeds Creek house, built by Colonel Thomas Wright in 1775. The Creek Cottage, a second home on the property,is a modern addition to the 170-acre farm offering privacy in the presence of a historical setting. Enjoy the private surroundings of the farm from the cottage's private pool or take a stroll or a leisurely bike ride to the sandy beach on Reed Creek. Get a sense of history by booking your stay at The Creek Cottage today.
- Swimming Pool: Please note our swimming pools are open from May 15-October 15. Please be sure to bring your own pool towels.
- Acreage: 170 acre farm
- Waterfront: Reed Creek
- Dock Information: 100 ft dock with 3 ft MLW, water and electric
- Nearest Takeout: Centreville Landing (9 min.) or Queenstown Dock (13 min.)
- Water Toys Included: 2 single kayaks, 2 canoes, 2 paddle boards (To ensure proper sizing for your group, please bring your own life jackets, or we can recommend a rental agency.)
- Fireplace: Wood-burning. Firewood is not provided. OR Gas
- WiFi: Please note that the rural nature of the area limits the data access and some properties can experience slow speeds, or access limited to email and web browsing and not streaming.
- Pet Policy: This property is dog friendly for up to two dogs at no additional charge.
- Grill: This property has a propane grill. Propane is provided.
- Flat Screen TVs
- En Suite Baths
- Large Screened Porch
- Sandy Beach
- Outdoor Shower
- Pool Bath
All ESVR properties include bed and bath linens, beds made prior to your arrival, and a starter supply of toilet paper, bathroom soap, paper towels, and dishwashing detergent. Please be sure to add these items to your grocery list for the duration of your stay.
This property does not allow group rentals to guests under age 25. Therefore, online bookings for group rentals will not be honored.
Please Note: Weddings and special events of any kind are not permitted at our vacation rental properties due to local zoning ordinances and our homeowner agreements.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions and amenities shown above. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed.
- Kayaks # and Type = (2) single kayaks & (2) paddle boards
- Internet Service = WiFi
- Microwave = Yes
- Central A/C = Yes
- Paddleboards = Yes
- Coffee Maker = Yes
- Dishwasher = Yes
- Location = Waterfront
- Area = Centreville
- Non-Smoking = Yes
- Pets Allowed = Yes
- Rental Type = Sunday - Sunday
- Pool Type = Private Outdoor Pool
- Boat Slip/Dock = Yes
- Linens Provided = Yes
- Heating = Yes
- Dining Area = Yes
- Waterfront = Creekfront
- Water View = Creek View
Ask us about Mini Week Availability!
|12/02/2019 - 05/21/2020||$680||$4750|
|05/22/2020 - 05/25/2020||$850||$4750|
|05/26/2020 - 06/20/2020||$680||$4750|
|06/21/2020 - 06/27/2020||$680||$4750|
|06/28/2020 - 07/04/2020||$680||$4750|
|07/05/2020 - 07/11/2020||$680||$4750|
|07/12/2020 - 07/18/2020||$680||$4750|
|07/19/2020 - 07/25/2020||$680||$4750|
|07/26/2020 - 08/01/2020||$680||$4750|
|08/02/2020 - 08/08/2020||$680||$4750|
|08/09/2020 - 08/15/2020||$680||$4750|
|08/16/2020 - 08/22/2020||$680||$4750|
|08/23/2020 - 08/29/2020||$680||$4750|
|08/30/2020 - 09/07/2020||$680||$4750|
|09/08/2020 - 11/24/2020||$680||$4750|
|11/25/2020 - 11/29/2020||$850||$4750|
|11/30/2020 - 05/20/2021||$680||$4750|
|05/21/2021 - 05/23/2021||$850||$4750|